dancing with the stars 2010 voting

If you're on my "front of the line" list  you'll get a 30 minute head start when I start taking applications on September 2. Getting on this list does not guarantee you'll be accepted into the program. And it does not obligate you in any way. Put your name on this list if you think my 5R Web Conversion System may be for you... and want to maximize your chances of getting one of the highest value slots.This is not some kind of fake scarcity tactic. I will be working personally with these first 50 members. Between these 50, my existing students and private clients that's all I can handle. Get on the list if you want to be one of them. My private clients typically invest 5 even 6 figures to work with me. You can see what a few of them have to say below. Here's a chance to get the same kind of results they do for a tiny fraction of what they pay. "10% Sales Conversion!" "Daniel Levis' copy is among the best I've ever worked with for print newsletters. His web acquisition campaigns for Real Wealth Report pulled a very strong 10% conversion on many of the sites where our banner ads were showing. And he recently packed my first webinar to over capacity.

No comments:

Post a Comment